Do you want to realize attractive and ingenious products in a growing design agency and do you also want to be in charge of the technical part? Are you looking for a creative team that enriches and improves each other's work to achieve the highest possible quality? Then we would like to get to know you!
Your role at Scope is that you realize innovative products into produceable results. We expect you to come up with smart constructions, by modeling them in 3D CAD, by making physical (test) models and by making detailed drawings for a flawless transfer to production parties. At Scope, you are in direct contact with the customer, you are driven to find the best feasible solutions for them and you will remain involved until the market introduction.
- You can develop products technically for production and you have knowledge of constructions, production techniques & assembly.
- You have extensive experience with advanced 3D CAD packages (Solid Works)
- Hands-on mentality and you are capable in the workplace to build and test models.
- You can handle the pressure to meet deadlines and communicate with all parties involved in a project.
- Good at multitasking and keeping an overview of multiple projects running simultaneously.
- Experience with complex design & engineering projects
- Strong in solving technical issues and with an eye for innovative solutions
What we offer:
- ambitious and close team
- opportunity to build a portfolio and resume with innovative products within multiple branches
- full-time function of 40 hours a week
- cozy and open workplace in a creative atmosphere
- daily lunch together
If you are or if you know this design engineer, we would like to get in touch with you. Send your response before March 13 to email@example.com or give a call to +31 33 470 18 37.
It is important for us to be able to see your portfolio. We would like to understand why you make certain choices and what quality you have in the field of engineering, CAD skills, communication through sketches and (test) model building.