Scope Design is a contemporary design studio from Amersfoort. We create innovative products and interactions with a lot of knowledge, passion and pleasure.
In close cooperation with our customers, we have been supplying future proof, technical ingenuity and award winning design. In addition to product design, Scope develops graphic user interfaces with the aim of optimal user experience. The combination of product and interaction design allows us to achieve ultimate harmony between the product with its physical interaction and the digital interaction of the graphical user interface.
Our growth continues and that is why we are moving towards a graphic designer. Do you want to work on interesting (international) projects in various sectors and do you also want to be at the helm? Are you looking for a team that enriches each other's work in order to highest achievable quality reach? Then we would like to get to know you!
We are looking for…
a allround graphic designer who designs everything that is 2D about our 3D products. Think of product graphics, user interfaces, from flowcharts, wireframes to detailed graphic design and print-ready files. In addition, you ensure that all graphics look perfect.
You are able to independently develop ideas that we can enrich in our team. You use different media to test and communicate ideas, such as paper mock-ups and clickable demos.
- Graphic designer with an energetic drive
- Excellent knowledge of 2D software
- Experience in offline and online graphics (which we can see in your portfolio)
- Preferably you have desk experience and you have at least HBO thinking level
- Good sketching skills
- Good communication and visualization skills
- Ambitious, eager to learn and collegial
- You can handle the pressure to meet deadlines and communicate with all parties involved in a project
- Good at multitasking and keeping an overview of multiple projects running at the same time
What we offer:
- Ambitious and collegial team;
- Opportunity to build a portfolio and resume with innovative products in multiple industries;
- Job scope in consultation
- Cozy workplace in a creative atmosphere;
- Daily joint lunch and relaxing.
Are you or do you know this graphic designer, we would like to get in touch with you. Send your response before January 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 033-4701837.
It is important for us to be able to see your portfolio. We would like to see why you make certain choices and what quality you have in-house, in terms of design and user interface design.