Scope has grown with great ambition in recent years into a medium-sized design agency with a varying portfolio of customers. The growth of Scope will also continue in the coming period and that is why we are looking for a product engineer to help us develop new products.
Do you want to realize ingenious products in a challenging design agency environment and do you want to contribute your technical knowledge during the entire design process? Are you looking for a team that mutually enrich each other's work in order to achieve the highest possible quality? Then we would like to get to know you!
Your role at Scope is that you realize innovative products into producible results. You do this through smart constructions to come up with, by doing them modeling in 3D CAD, by making physical (test) models and by making detailed drawings for a flawless transfer to production parties. At Scope you are in direct contact with your customer, you look for the best feasible solutions in the cooperation and you remain involved until the introduction to the market.
- Experience with (complex) design & engineering projects;
- Technically minded and with an eye for innovative solutions;
- You can develop products technically for production and you understand constructions, production techniques & assembly;
- You have extensive experience with advanced 3D CAD packages (Solidworks);
- Hands-on mentality and you feel at home in the workshop to build and test models;
- You can deal with the pressure to meet deadlines and communicate with all parties involved in a project;
- Good at multitasking and keeping an overview of multiple projects running simultaneously.
What we offer:
- Ambitious and collegial team;
- Opportunity to build a portfolio and resume with innovative products in multiple industries;
- Full-time position of 40 hours per week;
- Cozy workplace in a creative atmosphere;
- Daily joint lunch and relaxing.
If you are or know this product engineer, we would like to get in touch with you. Send your reaction to email@example.com or call 033-4701837.
It is important for us to be able to see your portfolio. We would like to see why you make certain choices and what quality you have in house, in the field of engineering, CAD skills, communication through sketches and (test) model building.